The Library Committee shall comprise
- Principal as Chairman – Ex-Offico
- One Senior Teacher to be nominated by the Principal as Executive Chairman.
- One senior teacher from each discipline to be nominated by the Principal by the Principal as member.
- Prof. In charge of UGC matter
- Librarian (Senior) as Member Secretary – Ex-Officio.
- The Library Committee shall formulate policies pertaining to purchase and procurement of books, journals, magazines, periodicals, furniture, equipment and stationaries required for the library and reading room.
- Library Committee shall make regulations regarding issue and return of books, etc..
- The Library Committee shall recommend proposals for weeding out irrelevant stock and introducing new material for approval for Governing Body.
- The Library Committee shall submit proposal for modernising and computerising Library.
- The Library Committee shall be responsible for smooth running of Library.
- The Library Committee may meet at any time depending on the requirement and such meeting shall be convened by the Secretary in consultation with Chairman/Executive Chairman with at least 48 hours notice. Fifty percent of the total members shall constitute the quorum of such meeting.